RETREAT IN GUATEMAYA
Surrounded by Volcanoes and inspired by San Marcos La Laguna Maya Katchiquels beauty, we offer you a place to pause, nurture and heal even deeper. Its an honor to be able to share with you our intimate retreat time in the magical Lake Atitlan.
We would love you you to experience the Cacao Ceremony through our beloved teachers Keith & Barbara Wilson (the Cacao Shaman). Their public ceremonies, as well as the private sessions, have been transformative, heart opening and very healing. This is our yearly treat during our visit to the Lake.
Every Morning we will sit together in silence for an early meditation practice and if you are into yoga, we invite you to bring your mat and do your personal practice also.
After our morning galactic synchronization, we will share a nourishing breakfast together. Plenty of healthy and nourishing food will be available through out the day.
Our diet is Omnivore and that will be the food protocol during our time together. Our bodies are healing and we are honoring and loving ourselves in that process and we are completely committed to provide appropriate and nourishing food for our bodies to heal . We hope you understand and travel this with ease. If you need, please bring your own supplements and treats that help your nourish and take care of your body.
We can answer your questions to the best of our abilities and we will always be present to bring to you only what is whole to your being.
Our days will flow accordingly to the public and private cacao ceremonies we can schedule with Keith. Meditations, kakawsana private cacao ceremony, contemplation, silence, time alone and time with community , service and kitchen prayers, outdoors activities - walking meditation, paddle board and kajack - are available during our time together. We will be listening to the Mayan CosmoVision from our dear Mayan friends Tat Izaias and Nan Isabel, a young couple honoring their roots in deep service and sharing them in the new beam.
We will definitely provide a peaceful container for relaxation and inner work. We invite you to participate in this co creation and hold a loving, kind and healing place for each other.
Our next retreat :
September 11 to September 19 / 2018
September 20 to September 28 / 2018
The Gutemaya Retreat Costs per person is: us$ 2,800 and it includes:
- Lake Side private House with very spacious areas, spectacular view and amazing gardens (To see our retreat place click HERE )
- Private Room and Bathroom and plenty inside and outdoor space to rest, restore, relax, heal.
- Two nutritious meals (Omnivore) and plenty of fruits, nuts and healthy snacks during the day.
- Public ceremonies at Keith´s porch , the number will depend on what he has available.
- One private session with Keith
- Private Ceremonia de Fuego Sagrado Maya with Tat Isaias and Nan Isabel
- Daily sitting meditation and Galactic Synchronization
- Kakawsana private cacao ceremony
- Introduction to the Natural Time and Galactic Archetypes.
For us arriving to Guate the first time, six years ago, was a bit challenging, now we have more experience and we want to make your whole journey as smooth as possible. If you want us to take care of your transportation in Guatemaya please include in your budget us$300 for:
- Private Pick up and drop off at Ciudad de Guatemaya International Airport
- Private Transportation from/to Guatemaya City to Panajachel
- Private boat from/to Panajachel to our Lake Side Retreat House.
Your International flights are not included on retreat cost.
If you are interested in participating in one of our retreats, please read carefully The Agreement Letter in the following LINK. If you agree with it, please click HERE to fill the Registration Form and share with us your purpose, and some important information.
It is an honor to serve you. We are another You. KakawSana