"Being able to offer this experience is truly one of the best gifts I could give someone" Rachel Rossitto.
Thanks for contacting KakawSana to share the Love of Cacao with your community. We hope this brings healing, understanding, clarity and blessings to you and your loved ones. To host KakawSana Cacao Ceremony in harmony, we invite respect, an attitude of gratitude, and reciprocity in our relationship. We honor your willingness to be part of this.
Please consider these important points/requirements when deciding whether to Host KakawSana Cacao Ceremony:
- Please, provide transportation for us to arrive and depart to/from the locations established for lodging and ceremony.
- Please, provide a private, clean, comfortable room for KakawSana to stay two nights (the night of arrival, before the ceremony and the night of the ceremony), access to a kitchen, a health food store and a bathroom.
- Mats/rugs and some chairs for elders as well as cushions to sit comfortable (if not available, participants can be asked to bring their own.)
- a stove to heat the water, dish washing station and bathrooms.
- 8 oz cups to serve the cacao. (If not available, attendees can be invited to bring their own to reduce, reuse and recycle!)
- a tall stainless steel pot - the size will depend on how many people sign up (sometimes we manage to bring it, our hosts usually have the perfect one!)
- Good sun light and ventilation for day ceremonies, and a warm light for late afternoon ceremonies.
- Ceremony contribution is us$80 per person and children below 13 are welcome by donation and children from 13 to 19 pay half price us$40.
- In order to cover the costs of funds expended for travel from Mexico, raw materials and living expenses while abroad KakawSana requires a minimum of $800 in proceeds from any cacao ceremony. Please read below for further details.
Host is in charge of:
- Providing a comfortable, clean and safe location for participants.
- Promotion, registration and collection of payments, as well as paying kakawsana right after the ceremony.
- Paying a 30% deposit one week prior to ceremony in order to book the date on KakawSana's schedule (please use PayPal: email@example.com ). No refund of deposit if Host cancels.
- Guaranteeing a minimum payment to Kakawsana of $800. This is the equivalent of guaranteeing a minimum of 10 paying attendees at the ceremony (10 * $80 = $800). Host agrees to provide this minimum amount to Kakawsana regardless of the number of attendees who actually participate or pay for the ceremony.
- Once the $800 minimum has been achieved, KakawSana will share 33% of additional proceeds from the cacao ceremony, to the extent that they exist, with the host.
- Offer their Mindful presence, practice and experience holding space and sharing their hearts
- Offer organic Ceremonial grade Cacao, a great partner for the inner journey!
- Offer a loving and kind container for all participants to relax, be still and go within the love of Sacred Cacao.
- Bring flowers, drinking water and ceremonial grade cacao.
- Offer two free spots, one for Host and one for a companion (once the $800 or 10 participant minimum has been reached).
- Offer discount to individuals that need financial help and can't afford the total fee. Cases will be seen with Host before the ceremony.
- Offer discounts for families joining the ceremony. Cases will be seen with Host before the ceremony.
- One work trade spot after the 10 minimum signups required. Help before and after the ceremony is always needed
If your heart feels aligned with all the above points, please PayPal your deposit at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding above points please let us know and we would go through them together. Thank you for your support.